[nsp] Ethernet over MPLS and VPDN in same release: 7500?

Chris Roberts croberts at bongle.co.uk
Mon Mar 22 05:47:04 EST 2004

I'm looking for a stable IOS that supports both VPDN and AToM: Ethernet over
MPLS in the same release. I've tried FeatureNav, and searching by feature
for both lists nothing. Looking at 12.2(15)T10, both are listed in the
Enterprise release, so I grabbed T10 and T11...

When I looked at my FastEthernet interface, I have no sign of the 'mpls
l2transport route' commands, however VPDNs seem to be there.

Anyone got both running in the same release for the 7500?

Cheers,
Chris.