[nsp] www.cisco.com

J A Pine versatile at direct-support.com
Mon Mar 22 15:20:55 EST 2004

I think their Website is rather informative and easy to find the
information you need.  Anything you need to configure or find
requirements for any of their equipment and software is available on
their webpage.  As far as the new design goes, I don't think the new
search engine provides as narrowed down results as the prior one, so I
agree there.

Jesse