[nsp] IP Ranges 83.0.0.0/8 and 84.0.0.0/8

Rob Thomas robt at cymru.com
Wed Mar 31 18:31:08 EST 2004

Hi, Stephen.

]  try googling for some common terms that might throw up filters.. there are a
] huge number of sites displaying old bogon data.

I completely agree.  :(  This is one of the reasons why we try to
make automated methods (DNS, BGP) available as widely as possible.
We have multiple bogon route-servers and bogon DNS zone name
servers available.

Bogon filtering does cut down on the garbage we endure, though it
isn't a silver bullet.  As with all things it takes a low amount
of care and feeding.

Thanks,
Rob.
--