[nsp] acl: how to suppress keyword for service in acl?

Jochen Kaiser Jochen.Kaiser at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Thu May 6 04:25:28 EDT 2004

Hmmm.

Is there an official place on the CCO site to get the cisco /etc/service
alike file which is used for the keyword names? So I can get it per http
and link it with my application each time a new version appeares.

Another help could be an official acl-syntax definition. At the moment,
we lex/yacc our own acl language to do an offline check before applying
the acls. This is ok and works, but it would be better to have access
to an official electronic definition.

regards,
JK
--
Dipl. Inf. Jochen Kaiser, GPG 0x3C93A870, phone +49 9131 85-28681
Network Administration  mailto:jochen.kaiser at rrze.uni-erlangen.de
Regionales Rechenzentrum Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg, Germany
Homepage and PublicKey: http://ipv6.rrze.uni-erlangen.de/~unrz111