[nsp] GSR IOS - 12.0(26)S2 or 12.0(27)S1

Yuval Ben-Ari yuvalba at netvision.net.il
Wed May 12 04:56:45 EDT 2004

using 12.0(25)S3, no special issues except an open bug we have:
CSCed74917 - ACL on subinterface is applied to main interface
used on several GSR's, full BGP, EIGRP, E0/3 POS, E2 GigE, and some
other stuff ....

any special reason you need 26 or up ?, the older the release the more
builds/bug fixes you get.

Yuval