[nsp] IOS Cert Server availability [12.3(4)T]

Bob Arthurs bob_arthurs at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 04:27:58 EDT 2004

Hi,

I know that the Cisco IOS Certificate Server feature has already been
released in 12.3(4)T. At present, however, I think that this feature has
only been released in an IPSec 3DES image. I want to test an IPSec 56 (DES)
image, but it seems that in 12.3(4)T this image is only available for
AS5300s and AS5400s. Has anyone got any idea when a 12.3(4)T IPSec 56 image
will be available for platforms such as the 7200, 3620, or 2600??

Many thanks in advance,

Mark