[nsp] rspan vlan definition on native IOS (sup720) as VTP master?

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Mon May 17 19:57:01 EDT 2004

I fully agree. If I could fix the problems with FN, I would. For this specific problem, the software PM has been alerted to the problem, so it should be fixed shortly.

Thanks,
Tim

At 03:58 PM 5/17/2004, Kinczli Zoltán observed:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Catalyst 6500
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759