[nsp] gathering data from PIX

Michael Markstaller mm at elabnet.de
Tue May 18 10:49:13 EDT 2004

take a look at mrtg..
the PIX isn't very descriptive through SNMP, at least compared to IOS,
but some basic things work;
I've attached a mrtg-config I used some while ago for monitoring one,
just changed IPs etc to protect the innocent..

just from previous experiences: everything running scripts remotely is
a) mostly somhow opening security holes
b) doesn't work stable

Michael