[nsp] SUMMARY: Native IOS for 6509?

Paul Kohler pkohler at cisco.com
Thu May 20 18:02:45 EDT 2004

NetFlow AS support comes in 12.1(13)E
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/12_1e/swconfig/nde.htm#wp1054662

NetFlow interface support also comes in 12.1(13)E via flow masks
http://cco/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008007e6f0.html#wp1057334

The statement "they apparently ran into some Netflow bugs in August 2003,
but they have been fixed" is correct. We've done a lot of work to fix any
NF bugs and increase NF enhancements on the C6500/7600 and all platforms.

Paul