[nsp] Rate - limiting

Dan Armstrong dan at beanfield.com
Thu May 20 19:08:19 EDT 2004

Did you let the router figure out those second and third values, or did
you calculate them?

We have never been able to make policing work well... using your
numbers, I was able to get _closer_ to 500K (about 364) using a single
ftp stream as a test.  Using the default second and third number, I get
about 25Kb/s

If I use shaping, I get almost exactly 500Kb/s....

Dan.