[nsp] strange traps

Pal, Laszlo laszlo.pal at eds.com
Fri May 21 04:59:36 EDT 2004

Hi,

Anyone has an idea what is this and how it can be avoided? I've decreased
the logging level and also turned off some other traps in this switch but it
is still flooding me with this buggy thing. All the cisco mibs has been
loaded into NNM

- Minor Cs 05 20 16:32:06         NO TRAPD.CONF FMT FOR .1.3.6.1.2.1.0.2
ARGS(2): [1]
private.enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoVtpMIB.vtpMIBObjects.vlanInfo.vtpVl
anTable.vtpVlanEntry.vtpVlanIndex.1.1 (Integer): 1  [2]
mgmt.mib-2.ifMIB.ifMIBObjects.ifXTable.ifXEntry.ifName.22 (OctetString):
Fa0/22

Unfortunately Cisco's mibdecoder unable to translate this oid

Thank you
Laszlo