[nsp] Speaking of Multicast

Charles Sprickman spork at inch.com
Sat May 22 22:16:10 EDT 2004

I'd also be curious if anyone here ever found documentation on any DSL
CPEs that claim to "support multicast".  Specifically, Netopia, Flowpoint
(now Speedstream), Broadxent, Zyxel.  So far I'm turning up a big fat
nothing in the vendor supplied docs.  It also seems with DSL CPE they tend
to hide the "real manuals" and only give the juicy bits of information to
people like Covad and the bells.

Charles