[c-nsp] Multichannel STM1 (OC3) on 7600

Ryan O'Connell ryan at complicity.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 10:31:00 EST 2004

Hi,

We're looking to terminate customer leased lines via E3 (34Mb/s) and
STM1 (OC3) aggregate bearer on a 7600 - but the OSM data sheets on
www.cisco.com are very confusing in terms of which cards can handle what
datarates on the physical interfaces and what they can be configured to
handle in terms of subchannels.

Bizarrely, it seems as if Cisco have a product to handle multichannel
E3/T3 and STM4/OC12 on the 7600 "natively" (i.e. not via a FlexWAN
module) but not for STM1 - or am I missing something obvious?

--
         Ryan O'Connell - CCIE #8174
<ryan at complicity.co.uk> - http://www.complicity.co.uk

I'm not losing my mind, no I'm not changing my lines,
I'm just learning new things with the passage of time