[c-nsp] Re: MTU DSL Termination question

Roger Weeks rjw at mcn.org
Tue Nov 2 00:41:26 EST 2004

This is supposed to be a per-interface command, correct?
I'm running 12.2.26GD and I don't have that interface command.
I do have a general "ip tcp mss" command, which would adjust the entire
router's MSS, I believe.

Anyone know what IOS "ip tcp adjust-mss" is available in?

Roger

--
Roger J. Weeks
Systems & Network Administrator