[c-nsp] Arp flood?

Amol Sapkal amolsapkal at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 03:42:04 EST 2004

Check for smurf attacks.

If any of your machine is infected and is sending traffic to outside
world with source IPs belonging to its subnet, you are bound to see
many incomplete ARP entries in your arp table.

Is this happening at one of your branch locations? I think the source
of the ingress traffic to this branch will be from few other IPs at
other locations.

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 16:14:28 +0800, cameron.dry at didata.com.au
<cameron.dry at didata.com.au> wrote:
> Make sure that you don't have any routes pointing to interfaces - they
> should all be pointing to next-hop addresses (where possible).

Warm Regds,

Amol Sapkal