[c-nsp] Cisco BRI calls to 3Com TotalControl

Josh Duffek consultantjd16 at ridemetro.org
Mon Nov 8 09:58:35 EST 2004

Is the 3com setup to take digital type 64k calls?  Can you run a "debug
isdn q931" on your end and if possible the same type of debug on the
3com?

Might have to do some data over voice or somesuch, but I'm not sure if
the total control does that.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/793/access_dial/8.html

Thanks,

josh duffek    network engineer