[c-nsp] Cisco 3750G-24TS Bandwidth Limiting

Steve Wright steve.wright at visp.me.uk
Thu Nov 11 03:53:58 EST 2004

Hi,

> If we need to share uplink bandwdith dynamically
> between different access ports, how could we do it
> with 3750?

The way I understand it is that the aggregate-policer you should be able to
do this...

>> mls qos aggregate-policer 75M-epolicer#1 75000000 937500 exceed-action
>> drop

I have yet been sucessful to get the policing to work in my little test lab,
but will keep on trying!

One thing I have come accross is that I am unable to place an output
service-policy and it returns the error:
    `Warning: "Assigning a policy map to the output side of an interface not
supported"`

I have not found any docs that refer to this error either  :(

Cheers,
Steve

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailController - www.MailController.altohiway.com