[c-nsp] PIX L2L tunnel and "NAT-before-Ipsec"

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Thu Nov 11 21:08:36 EST 2004

So basically your saying both ends of the VPN are using the same
network subnet
for their internal networks, and your wanting to mitigate that issue by
using NAT to
mask one side.  I would think this is pretty common, since most SOHO
type setups
are using 192.168.0.x or 192.168.1.x, etc. so clashes are bound to
happen.

Brian