[c-nsp] VPN Concentrator routing

Brian Feeny signal at shreve.net
Tue Nov 16 18:07:28 EST 2004

I don't have much experience on VPN Concentrators, and would like to do
something pretty basic that I am hoping
someone here can point out how.

I am wanting to get to remote vpn's to talk to eachother.  So remoteA
connects to the VPN3000
remoteB connects to the VPN3000, and then A can talk to B and vice
versa.  I have read a little on
Reverse Route Injection, but not sure if thats going to work here.

The remotes are not necessarily Cisco clients.  They may be netgears,
linksys, sonicwall etc.  I did
see in the:

Configuration | Tunneling and Security | IPSec | LAN-to-LAN | Add or
Modify

Where there is a Routing box and you can set it for Autodiscovery or
RRI, but wasn't sure if either works with
regular LAN to LAN type devices like Linksys, Netgear, etc.  In the
documentation they almost make it sound like
you need another VPN concentrator on the other end of the link.

Brian

------
Brian Feeny, CCIE #8036, CISSP    	e: signal at shreve.net
Network Engineer           			p: 318.213.4709
ShreveNet Inc.             			f: 318.221.6612