[c-nsp] Recommended SYSLOG Server

Jim McBurnett jim at tgasolutions.com
Tue Nov 16 21:56:58 EST 2004

Vandy,
I used rules in Kiwi to do the work..
Kiwi can do rules that allow you to do multiple items to a filter
detection..
Each rule can filter based on host, message content facility etc..
Then you can save to a flat file, send to an ODBC database, send an
email and more..
I have done about everything immaginable...

This was all done with syslogDaemon--- no external programs..

Check it out...

http://www.kiwisyslog.com/info_syslog.htm

Later,
Jim