[c-nsp] as-path access lists

Alex Foster afoster at gammatelecom.com
Wed Nov 17 10:34:43 EST 2004

Hi Jim

Essentially, I want to receive more routes than I am at the moment -
unfortunately the 3550 I am using to connect to Level3 will only support
16000 prefixes - and I cant therefore receive all routes - hence the
as-path
Filter - but this is restricting it too much.  Is there any way to
receive partial routes - and then to be selective about them - ie: I
really don't want to receive more than +7000 this should be enough for
me to perform the Load Balancing I am looking for.

Regards

Alex

-----Original Message-----nce