[c-nsp] Flash Disks...

Robert E.Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Wed Nov 17 15:50:28 EST 2004

OK, that is not a flash disk, it is linear PCMCIA flash.  That is to
say, it is in the form of addressable memory rather than an ATA
compliant disk.  I'm pretty sure that a flash disk will not work in a
1600.  I could be wrong though.

You should be able to get 8mb linear flash for not too much money.
For instance:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=67304&item=5731818334&rd=1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=67292&item=5732680272&rd=1

By the way, when someone replies to you privately, it is considered
impolite to re-add the mailing list to the CC list.

                                        ---rob