[c-nsp] PIX nat question

dinesh ks chakkaravarthy dcks at rediffmail.com
Thu Nov 18 18:53:03 EST 2004

Hi All,

It is a very strange requirement. Basicaly PIX will do the NAT traslations on the outbound connections {means from higher security level(inside) to the lower security level(outside)}.

At the same time for inbound connections {lower security level(outside) to higher security level(inside)}the access-list will permit for NAT ip address of the Higer Security inerface.

So at any point of time translations happening for higher security interface.....................