[c-nsp] PPP encapsulation triggering LOF on DS3?

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Nov 19 04:14:02 EST 2004

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 09:56:19AM +0100, Vincent De Keyzer wrote:
> * when CPE reload, access router sees a LOF and line protocol stays down
> * disconnecting and reconnecting the coaxes on any of the routers, or
> setting then removing a loop on the SDH section (in any direction) fixes the
> problem

This might be

        BugID: CSCee05681
        Title: PA-E3 sometimes fails to recover after link flap
      Feature: pas-e3
      Version: 12.0(24)S05

(I stumbled over it recently when reading release notes - and we've seen
this as well.  I assumed a slightly defective PA-2E3, but now I'm waiting
for the bugfix...)

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de