[c-nsp] VPDN and Radius Problem

M.Palis security at cytanet.com.cy
Wed Nov 24 01:04:31 EST 2004

Oliver it seems that it is working know.  radius-server directed-request is
needed in order to strip the Domain. In case I remove this command, domain
is no stripped and I have to create a username in the form test at domain. The
problem was with user authentication type on radius. We had Auth-Type :=
MS-CHAP, and as soon as we changed it to Local it did work.

Is their any other way to strip of the domain without using radius-server
directed-request ?

Best regards and thanks for the info you provided.