[c-nsp] no scheduler max-sched-time

Jeff Chambers jc at nuvox.net
Mon Nov 29 17:34:43 EST 2004

Thanks for this excellent info.

Should I assume that "no scheduler max-sched-time" is
configured by default on routers running 12.2(25)S1
and that the configuration of "service internal"
simply causes it to show up in the running configuration?

Also, is the following interpretation correct?
"no scheduler max-sched-time" should only affect
the reporting of a CPU Hog via log/syslog messages
and not actually increase the chance that a CPU
will hang due to a CPU Hog.

Jeff Chambers