[c-nsp] 2900XL and TACACS+

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Tue Nov 30 15:35:57 EST 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Brian Feeny wrote:

> Does any IOS version allow the 2900XL (4MB) to use TACACS+?
>
> cisco WS-C2924-XL (PowerPC403GA) processor (revision 0x11) with 4096K/640K
> bytes of memory.

I did see some 4 meg 2900 images that only partially supported TACACS -
some commands were in there and some weren't.  This was at a previous
employer, so I'd have to ask someone over there what code is running on
the small handful of remaining 4 meg cat2924s in production.   I remember
it being some variant of 11.2SA  If you need a specific version I'll see
if I can dig one up.

jms