[c-nsp] RE: T1 circuits over OC3

RH List Account lists at 101.net
Fri Oct 1 08:44:12 EDT 2004

Hi Jay and Andy, thanks for your input.

I was leaning towards this type of solution:

LEC OC3 --> LS1010 --> 7206
(exists)    (insert)  (exists)

Of course, what I do with the T1s is still a mystery. Pull 'em out of the
1010, pick up some T1 ports for the 7200, and loop 'em around?  Seems ugly.
Somehow re-encapsulating the packets, if possible, would be the preferable
solution. I have no problems inserting a 1010 or similar kit if it will do
the trick.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk39/tk103/technologies_tech_note09186a00800
94569.shtml  would seem to apply.

Jay, I'll be contacting you directly to see what you had in mind for the
1010.

Cheers,

Rob