[c-nsp] Re: T1 circuits over OC3

RH List Account lists at 101.net
Fri Oct 1 10:41:57 EDT 2004

Yup, Jay, you understand my issue perfectly.

But the thing I still don't get is, do you, and if so how do you break out
the T1 clients?

Client T1 --> LEC --> ATM-OC3 --> LS1010 --> OC3 --> Router
						|	  (local)     |
						|			  |

Or

Client T1 --> LEC --> ATM-OC3 --> LS1010 --> 1.5Mbps PVC in OC3 --> Router

Obviously the latter would preferable, no matter how cheap the T1 cards are.

Rob