[c-nsp] new Cisco routers 1800/2800/3800

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Fri Oct 1 15:29:53 EDT 2004

The Cisco person at Networkers who told me about the G2 coming out
sometime after December also confirmed the 2nd CPU on the G1.  There are
plans to use it in a future release.  Not holding my breath though...

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495