[c-nsp] java plug-in annoyance with ONS CTC and Ciscoview

Chris Collins z0cool at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 23:32:52 EDT 2004

I to have this problem.... I have contacted cisco about this in the
past and was informed that only version 1.3.1_02 is supported when
using CTC.  I also had to do what Wojtek has done, use different
browsers for each appication. Some days you can find Netscape, IE and
Mozilla all running on my computer at the same time with different
versions of JRE for each. It really sucks I wish there was a better
way.

Chris