[c-nsp] OSPF NSSA Question

Jon Allen Boone ipmonger at delamancha.org
Mon Oct 4 02:01:19 EDT 2004

I think what Randy means is why are customer routes in OSPF at all?

BCP would indicate that singly-homed customers should be statically
routed (with those routes redistributed into your EGP -- probably
BGP4).

If dynamic routing is necessary, it's best to use a protocol that
supports filtering of routing updates such as RIPv2 or EIGRP.

--jon