[c-nsp] OSPF NSSA Question

Dan Armstrong dan at beanfield.com
Mon Oct 4 14:05:42 EDT 2004

I too thought I could set the interfaces passive, and do that:

router eigrp 100
 redistribute connected route-map public_subnets
 redistribute static route-map public_subnets
 passive-interface default
 network x.x.x.146 0.0.0.0
 neighbor x.x.x.150 Vlan903
 auto-summary
 eigrp stub connected static summary
 no eigrp log-neighbor-changes

I do the reverse on the other router.

They don't ever seem to form a relationship:

TCF-1.902.1ie2#sh ip eigrp nei
IP-EIGRP neighbors for process 100
TCF-1.902.1ie2#