[c-nsp] PPPOE and Multilink

Oliver Boehmer (oboehmer) oboehmer at cisco.com
Thu Oct 7 03:09:19 EDT 2004

Kenny,

> Has anyone gotten PPPoE DSL working with multilink? I have a 1700
> that's trying to connect to two dsl lines via bridged connections (1
> ethernet, not 2 wic-adsls). So far I haven't gotten more than one PPP
> session to connect at a time. I'm not sure if it's me or the modem
> setup. If anyone has a chunk of configs (or at least the aggregation
> side's) it would be helpful.

a possible client configuration is listed in
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft
/122t/122t2/ftpppoec.htm#1025478. You end up with two dialer
interfaces.. You should be able to bundle them via "ppp multilink" on
the dialer interfaces, but the aggregation box must also support ppp
multilink..

	oli