[c-nsp] CSCea21516...WHY no fix for 12.2T

Siva Valliappan svalliap at cisco.com
Mon Oct 11 17:49:32 EDT 2004

we now support MQC service policies for control plane generated
traffic in both input and output directions starting with 12.3(7)T
and 12.2(25)S.

this means you can put an outbound service policy on the control
plane interface, allowing you to acheive the result that you want
below.  define a policy that will only permit inbound and outbound
control plane traffic to specific loopbacks, etc.  so not quite
clean, but at least with some configuration you can get most of
the functionality you are looking for.

cheers
.siva