[c-nsp] Cisco 3660 decompress error

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Wed Oct 13 17:49:55 EDT 2004

Can you boot the image off of a TFTP server?  If that works, I'd have to
say you've got an issue with your flash on the router.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495