[c-nsp] GigE cards for 6509

Temkin, David temkin at sig.com
Thu Oct 14 16:08:47 EDT 2004

The cards don't support jumbo frames.  As well, the ports are
oversubscribed.  Further, the per-port queues are a lot smaller.

6148 is definitely a "client" 10/100/1000 blade.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_
white_paper09186a0080131086.shtml

Also see:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/modules/ps4835/products_