[c-nsp] Re: backup quandry

Roger Weeks rjw at mcn.org
Thu Oct 21 14:33:46 EDT 2004

Er, there's no problem with the 7206s.  I have 64mb flash cards for
them that work fine.

But the 3600 series PCMCIA slots will only accept up to a 20mb card
size.  So if you want to run 12.3 on a 3600, you need to upgrade the
internal Flash (and if you're going to run an IPSEC IOS image, upgrade
the RAM too).

This would apply also to boxes like a 2611 that don't have PCMCIA slots.

Roger Weeks

--
Roger J. Weeks
Systems & Network Administrator