[c-nsp] VIP/PA question

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Oct 21 22:13:47 EDT 2004

I hate to hear that because usually moving
a bunch of hardware around only makes things
worse.

Can you check the bootflash and see if the
VIP crashinfo files are still there?

There was one nasty bug that we fixed in
12.3(10) that would cause the VIP CPU
to go to 100%.  I'd have to go hunt it
back down.

The main thing to keep in mind is to