[c-nsp] Cisco functional block Visio stencils?

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Fri Oct 22 00:37:51 EDT 2004

A while back I downloaded from Cisco a series of stencils for functional
units like the "hockey puck" router, "square with arrows" switch,  "diode
in a circle" firewall, etc.  It seems to have disappeared during a Visio
upgrade.

Now all I can seem to find are the very detailed chassis-model-specific
stencils.  Can someone provide a link to the "functional block" ones?

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Administration - jay at west.net
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323      WB6RDV
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  -  http://www.netlojix.com/