[c-nsp] OC12 capable router (small) ?

Sam Stickland sam_ml at spacething.org
Fri Oct 22 10:49:59 EDT 2004

Well I haven't tried it myself, but I was reading just yesterday over at
Miercom that a 7304 with an NSE-100 "Delivered OC-12 line-rate performance
for 128-byte and higher packet sizes with multiple services enabled"

http://www.miercom.com/dl.html?fid=20030924&type=report

Might me a useful datapoint.