[c-nsp] PIX and NAT

Kenny Sallee k_sallee at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 09:01:57 EDT 2004

Well, the other thing to consider is building a full
mesh VPN then.  So build VPN tunnels from each remote
to the host and each other remote it requires to talk
to.  Configuration nightmare I know...But it would be
less of a mess than trying to do some fancy NAT trick
(that may or may not work).

Or get IOS VPN capable routers and use DMVPN or GRE
tunneling.

Kenny