[c-nsp] 2600 Disaster Recovery

Robert E.Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Wed Oct 27 08:04:19 EDT 2004

For an additional data point, you may wish to do "tftpdnld -r" rather
than tftpdnld (the -r downloads the image and runs it from RAM rather
than trying to write it to flash).  Assuming the IOS starts up and
runs OK, try "erase flash:" under running IOS.

I seem to recall having a problem once upon a time with tftpdnld on a
non-XL 2610 once upon a time which I worked around in this fashion.

Good luck,

                                        ---Rob