[c-nsp] ios 12.2(17b)SXA and catalyst 6500

Nauwelaerts, Nick nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com
Wed Sep 1 10:13:38 EDT 2004

As someone off-list suggested a list of recent deferred releases can be
found here:

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/Newsbuilder/Builder/newsbuilder.cgi?f_
dir=kobayashi%2Fsw-center%2Farticles&head=ios_whot_header.html&foot=ios_whot
_footer.html&dtype=deferral&viewer=CUSTOMER&subject=ios%3A12.2&no_days=180

I spent 2 hours trying to find a link to this list somewhere else on
cisco.com, but had no luck. Just bookmarked it for now.

// nick

Confidentiality note: This e-mail and any files attached to it may be
privileged and/or confidential. The information transmitted may also be
protected by intellectual property rights. It is for the intended addressee
only. The unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail, or any
information it contains, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from
any computer.