[c-nsp] VLANs and snmp

Michael Markstaller mm at elabnet.de
Fri Sep 3 05:24:54 EDT 2004

MRTG does the first 3 when making configs, I post a modified template
regularly to the mrtg-list:
http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/p/03-host-genericsnmp.template.ElabNET
If you dont want to make mrtg-cfg's it should at least give you the
OID's and to extend this with Vlan-information should be quite simple..

VLAN-config is here
enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoVtpMIB.vtpMIBObjects.vlanInfo.vtpVlanTa
ble
VTP-ports here:
enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoVtpMIB.vtpMIBObjects.vlanTrunkPorts.vla
nTrunkPortTable
And membership-ports here:
enterprises.cisco.ciscoMgmt.ciscoVlanMembershipMIB.ciscoVlanMembershipMI
BObjects.vmMembership.vmMembershipTable.vmMembershipEntry.vmVlan

OID's can be found/translated here:
http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en

Michael