[c-nsp] Opnet versus other simulation tools

Yasser Aly yasser.aly at noorgroup.net
Wed Sep 8 17:14:44 EDT 2004

Hello,

   My company is looking for a simulation tool that can be used for
Simulation our real network, do traffic analysis with, capacity planning,
network design, and finally validate new designed products with traffic flow
and studying network behavior.

  Initial search leads to Opnet but I would like to hear from your
experience - of those who got the chance to use the software -, and also how
about other alternative software. Is Infovista doing the same ? Which one of
them is better and do you have other suggestions ?

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Regards,
Yasser