[c-nsp] Some packets lost on GRE

David Sinn dsinn at dsinn.com
Mon Sep 13 15:04:19 EDT 2004

Have you verified you aren't loosing any packets in the buffers of either
routers ("show buff") or in the process queue on the interfaces ("sho int" -
input queue drops)?

A guess would be that one of the routers is dropping some measure of the
small packets that make up the two packets to send a 1477+byte ICMP inside
of the tunnel.

David