[c-nsp] NTP Server

Stephen J. Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Mon Sep 13 17:49:34 EDT 2004

Hi Steven,
 depends what you need it for.. if you take references from at least 3 external
sources and run maybe 3 of your core routers this way, you can happily sync the
rest of your routers from these. You will get a very accurate sync and will
limit your load on the external servers.

If you want to accurately run a stratum 0/1 source then you need dedicated
hardware + GPS etc but most applications dont need this.

Steve