[c-nsp] Internet Access, VPN Client+PIX

Peter Walker peter at grole.org
Tue Sep 14 17:12:28 EDT 2004

Funnily enough I think I happened on a config example of how to do this on
cisco.com

I don't recall the exact url but you should be able to find it my going to

	Tech support ->
		Product support ->
			.... pix 500 series ->
					<your version>
						-> samples and tips

or something very similar on www.cisco.com.

>From my recollection you basically can't do this with a single outside
ethernet as the pix wont allow this.  You can do this with two external
ethernets (on the same perimeter lan) though.

I will have a look and see if I can find the URL later this evening if I
get a chance.

Regards

	Peter Walker