[c-nsp] Sup720 won't log link status changes? WTF?!

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Tue Sep 14 17:32:31 EDT 2004

This verbiage was added to the docs due to a misunderstanding. It is being
fixed as we speak.

To be clear, logging event link-status IS SUPPORTED on sup720 but is
DISABLED on all interfaces by default. It can be enabled on a per interface
basis. A global option was also added (CSCeb06765) to enable it on all
interfaces at once.

We now return you to the last nice days of the fall...

Tim

At 01:44 PM 9/14/2004, Tim Stevenson mused: